PARISH BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
Our Lady of the Snows Parish has an opening for a Parish Business Administrator. Under the direction of the Pastor, this position is responsible for managing the finances, human resources, office support, and facilities of Our Lady of the Snows Parish. Qualifications for this position are:
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Three to five years management experience preferably with a nonprofit or Catholic parish
- Extensive experience in fields of financial management, specifically accounting, budgeting and payroll
- Working knowledge of computer and networking hardware and software
- Experience in management of buildings and grounds
- Supervisory experience of employees and volunteers
- Experienced user of MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Knowledge and experience of applicable federal and state labor laws and human resource policies and practices.
- Mature, practiced verbal and written communication skills.
- Practicing faith-filled Catholic committed to the Church and its mission.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Minimally, 5 years of progressive and relevant accounting/financial experience and applicable college course work/degree.
- Prefer a college degree in business administration, finance, or accounting.
SALARY, COMPENSATION, AND BENEFITS:
- This is a salaried, full-time position working in a parish office.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Salary range is $45,000 – $60,000.
- Individual or family health and dental benefits are available.
- 403b retirement plan is available.
Applications and copies of job description are available on the church website, www.olsparish.com. Interested and qualified persons should submit an application with resume to Rev. Robert W. Chorey, Pastor, at email@example.com by January 31, 2022.